a little about me
I created this sacred space to support women on their journey to discover their inner truth and power. Everything on this website is dedicated to understanding what sacred self-care is and why it’s so important. I’m doing this because I am called to.
I’ve been on a journey myself, rediscovering and waking up to my sovereignty and truth – it has been amazing! I finally understand what it means to love myself and why loving myself and taking care of myself makes me a better mother, wife, businesswoman, and person in this world.
There is a massive shift happening in this world and we are all being asked to raise our vibration, shift our thinking and get back into balance with ourselves, nature and the divine. My blog and products speak about how to manifest and live your life in harmony with the moon cycles, how you can create rituals that support you every month, how you can use these cycles to manifest a life you want and step into your soul work.
a little more about me:
- Certified Reiki Master
- Life Coaching in training – Beautiful You Coaching Academy
- Red Tent and Women’s Circle Facilitator in training
- Certified Spirit Guide
- Mama to 2 beautiful little human beings
- Crystal junkie
When I started my spiritual journey I had no idea it would have lead me here. I thought I was healing a small piece of me and had no idea it would have extended to me creating this online home dedicated to self-care.
- that we can all heal ourselves, we’ve just forgotten how to that if we start healing our own lives, and start loving ourselves the world will be a better place.
- that crystals have healing energy and can raise our vibrations
- that we are all more powerful than we know
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. – Marianne Williamson